Our First Christmas and His First Christmas

So, it's been a while since I've updated my blog. Yes, I know...slacker. Here is the update in a nutshell. We had our baby girl on October 8th. She was heavy and long. She is still heavy and long being in the 95 percentile for her age. She's a true Stone! We still live in Tempe and are still looking to move out to North Carolina in June. I'll write more about those things as the time draws nearer and as I get back into blogging.

With having our little Hannah this year, God has given me such a different perspective on this season. Think about it. God came to earth as a little baby. Totally helpless. Totally dependent on someone that He created. He had poopy diapers. He was fed by a woman that He created to function the way that she did. It's all just amazing! What humility He showed by coming to earth. It just shows that this plan of salvation was not made up by any human. I know that I would have done it differently if it were up to me to save man. Thank goodness it's not up to me! How great is this God that I serve! How great is His love that He should come to earth to save a wretched sinner like me! It just blows me away!

Remember to think on the true meaning of Christmas as you are opening your Christmas presents and spending time with family this holiday season. Take some time this year to thank Him for the gift that He is!


post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

His second coming

Mold and Moving

Our heart for Moses' heart