Ultrasound coming soon!

Well, I haven't written in a while because my pregnancy has been fairly uneventful. No morning sickness except for being really picky about food. No substantial belly growth yet. No weird cravings. No feeling the baby yet. As far as I've been told, I have a pretty easy pregnancy so far. I guess you could say that the only really abnormality is that I can't eat meat. Just thinking about meat makes me a little nauseated. So, it's starting to get interesting to try and find my protein in other ways. About the only foods that I don't have to be picky about is cereal and an occassional chocolate shake. If it's going to be like this everytime, then I could see having 5 of the 12 kids that Dan wants.

On Thursday, I'll be 13 weeks. We also have our first ultrasound on Thursday!! I am so excited to meet our little one on Thursday! I'm halfway expecting the doctor to say that we are 12 weeks instead of 13, but we'll see tomorrow. We won't be able to find out if we have a little girl or boy yet. That ultrasound will probably be in another month or so. Oh the anticipation! Not knowing the gender yet isn't stopping me from looking at all the adorable clothes and themes for a nursery.

Actually, there may be more changes going on in me than I realize. I've started to do the infamous mommy belly rub. You know that you've seen it with every pregnant woman. She's just standing there and she can't help but rub her belly or have her hand rest on it. Even though my belly isn't all that big yet, I've started the rub. I think that it's my way of telling our little one that I haven't forgot about them in the busyness of my day. I think that it's my reminder to them that I love them already. Crazy how the mommy instinct is kicking in more. I'm starting to enjoy being a mom already.

Prayer - You can pray that God would continue to be my strength in the days that I am absolutely exhausted. You can pray that Dan and I will enjoy the moments that we have now and not be caught up in thoughts of the future. I don't want to miss out on these last few months that Dan and I will just be Dan and I. There are so many other things for you to pray about, but I won't bombard you at the moment. Thanks for your love and support. My next post will probably be in a few days with our first baby pictures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

His second coming

Mold and Moving

Our heart for Moses' heart